Copyright © J .C. STEEL PRODUCTS Home | About Us | Products | Consultancy | Trading | Ready Offers | News | Contact Us
designed by TECHNO WEBCRAFT
SECTION STRAIGHTENING MACHINES
Salient Features :
• High Quality Chill/S.G. Iron/Adamite Rolls.
• Heavy Duty Worm Gear Type Screw Down Mechanism.
• Steel Fabricated Body.
• Suitable For Joists Up-to 500mm. Angles upto 200 x 200mm Channels upto 400mm.
• Mechanical / Hydraulic System.
• Housing Accurately Bored on Imported Boring Machine
Technical Specifications :
• No. of Roll 10/8
• Available in 130mm. Roll Centers to 600mm Roll Centres
• Suitable for all Types of Sections.
The Section Straightening Machines are used to Straighten Rolled Steel Sections like Angle, Channels, Rounds, Beams etc. Straightening Rolls are made according to section from Adamite material. The company has supplied these machines to various reputed concern. Straightening machine made up of steel fabricated M. S. plates of amply thickness with outer lining of same plates to strengthen the body will carry gears of En -19 steel to run the rolls. The machine will contain sufficient rolls of Adamite containing anti friction roller bearings.
The Straightening Machine fitted in built reduction gear box on frame of sufficient ratio will be of contain helical steel gears cut of imported Hobbing machine shall be provided with it for accurate running of machine.